POSP – Sub Broker
Any individual complying below mentioned criteria can be our POSP – Pont of Sale Person to develop his / her career as Insurance advisor, can do business with all Life & Non-life insurance companies as IRDA registered our sub broker.
Criteria for POSP
- Individual must be with age more than 18 years or more.
- Individual must provide mobile number & email address.
- Individual must provide Copy of Pan Card & Aadhar Card.
- Individual must be SSC pass and will have to submit copy of his / her SSC mark sheet.
- Individual must not have IRDA agency of any insurance company in his / her name.
- Individual complying all the above mentioned criteria will be enrolled for insurance training of minimum 15 hours for the course prescribed by IRDA.
- The trainee will have to pass examination of the course prescribed by IRDA.
- The successful applicant will be issued certificate for completion of training & successful passing of the examination.
- We shall enter into agreement with the successful applicant as per prescribed format of agreement drafted by IRDA.
- We shall register the successful applicant as our POSP with IRDA through IIB portal.
- Now, POSP has sky as the limit for his / her insurance career with us!
Please call +91 7041 990 720 or 7041 999 262 for more information and enrolment as our POSP.